All For One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cat Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Setting
Cat Breeds
Joining Form
Getting Started
The AFO Code{rules}
Creating Your Character

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Clans & Tribes
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1

Create a Clan or Tribe
Copy Right
The site; All For One (c) Adderstar & Snowstar
The plot, rules, and setting (c) Adderstar
Coding (c) Prospective code owners and Forumotion Support
Skin (c) Skin Creator
Banner and Main Graphics (c) Adderstar
All Characters, Posts, and Graphics (c) to their respective owners
Affiliates

Sister Sites

Free As A Bird

Affilates

The Fate of FiveSherwoodForestfree forum

Wet and Damp { All Welcome }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silentstreak

Silentstreak

Wet and Damp { All Welcome } Empty
PostSubject: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:36 pm

It was not at all pleasant traversing the soggy boggy ground, with every step mud and water seeped between the tabby's toes creating a sickening squelching noise if the tom was not careful. The sound of bird calls were thick in the air along with a light fog and the putrid scent of rot, accompanied by the subtle sounds of creatures slipping trough the muck and reeds. The area although teaming with life was not the first place this tom would have gone, only a feline with webbed toes could be truly happy here. If it had not been for the scent trail he was following he would have never entered this place, stealth was the key as he drew closer to his prey an elderly rabbit that had outlived its luck.

Maneuvering into some tall grass the tom's storm colored eyes focused on the creature's form as it scratched the wet ground in search of something, what the rogue did not care it only mattered that what ever it was it was distracting his target from him. Remaining in a crouched his belly fur barely above the ground Silentstreak crept forward as silently as a spirit he closed the gap between himself and his quarry, within one final step the tom's hind legs tensed as powerful muscles coiled then sprung propelling him forward and onto the rabbit's back where his fangs found the back of its neck. The prey gave one final jerk before stilling as its life left its body, with a satisfied purr the tom gave a look around ears and nose searching for any scent or sound of danger. Upon seeing and sensing none the Rogue tucked in, taking a large bite from the prey, savoring the warm flavor as he chewed then swallowed. After the first bite the Rogue's eating picked up, only a fool would stick around for very long once the scent of blood hit the air he had to finish his food and be on his way as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://freeasabird.forumotion.com/
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:21 am

MorningGlory strolled into the swamp. She was a bit disgusted with the mud oozing between her toes but put up with it. She stopped as she saw a figure, it seemed to be eating at the moment. She approached cautiously.

"Hello."she greeted. "I haven't seen you around here before and you don't have the scent of a clan cat so you must be a rogue."she said. "Well, my name is MorningGlory."she smiled at the rogue.
Back to top Go down
Silentstreak

Silentstreak

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:21 pm

"Hello. I haven't seen you around here before and you don't have the scent of a clan cat so you must be a rogue. Well, my name is MorningGlory." An onslaught of words caused the tom to start, he had not expected another to suddenly appear, of course it had happened for it seemed when ever he felt any level of certainty or security fate had to throw something at him. Straightening the rogue swept his tongue across his muzzle to clear away any remains from his meal, his uninterested gaze focusing on this new comer, taking in her slender form instinctively sizing her up and comparing him to herself in terms of combat rather then looks. Deciding they were even enough the handsome tom spoke, his voice carrying over the distance between them. "I've not been around here," He commented, lifting a paw from the muck, " and I would rather be eaten by a dog then return to this place again. As for whether or not I am a rogue, does it matter?" His words were rather calloused, he had no desire to flirt or make pleasant small talk. If the she-cat remained after such a greeting he may still talk to her but for now he had no interest in introducing himself to her and so he began to walk away in search of firmer ground, although an ear remained angled in her direction in case she were to suddenly move or attack because of his rather rude nature.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 am

Morning sighed. She looked to the tom as he walked off. "Well, your not in any of the two clans territory, so i guess that's fine."she replied. Her paws turned a greyish color, the same color as the muck she was stepping on. She padded slowly through the mud and wiped her feet on some grass so she could climb a tree. She sat between the branches. "Just wondering, why are you here?"she asked. She wished to know if he had a desire to join a clan, or whether he was just roaming around.
Back to top Go down
Silentstreak

Silentstreak

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:23 pm

The tom paused and looked over his shoulder. " No, and I thought I was in the Duskclan cats." he said rolling his eyes before walking away again, hopping on to a root the tom shoot his wet paws bits off mud and decomposing leaf went flying from each foot. "I'm here because of a stupid rabbit, does that satisfy you?" he muttered rather coldly.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:05 pm

"Fine by me"she said and licked her paw. "What a rude tom."she thought to herself and hid her expression in a regular PokerFace. She looked around. "This isn't where you would commonly find rabbits you know."she said to the tom.
Back to top Go down
Silentstreak

Silentstreak

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 am

The tom rolled his eyes. “Perhaps normal rabbits do not enter this horrible place, but the kind that are desperate to survive a hungry tom on it’s tail.” He pointed out, a smile touching his lips. “Obviously it did not work, now I suggest you run back to your clan pretty she-cat this is no place for felines.” With that he moved leaped onto a large root, as lightly and elegantly as a bird the tom leaped from root to root until he reached a portion of firmer ground. Leaping down the handsome tom began to walk back the way he had come, unconcerned by the female or what she would do next.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:01 am

MorningGlory turned her head. "Hmm, what?"she said. "Sorry, I'm deaf in one ear."she said to him. The only words she caught were, 'Obviously it did not work, now I suggest you run back to your clan pretty she-cat this is no place for felines.'. She looked to the tom, "You think I'm pretty?"she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Silentstreak

Silentstreak

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:49 am

The tom's head cocked as the she-cat mentioned she was deaf in one ear, he made no reaction to such knowledge though the female seemed to be getting on just fine without the ear why stress the matter. He was more interested in the fact that she decided to point out the fact he mention the word pretty. For the first time in a long while the Rogue smiled amused by this girl. "I think many things are pretty my dear," He replied, "The sight of a sunset over snow, or the color of blood upon grass for instance, She-cats are merely one of many things I enjoy looking upon." This had been the most he had spoken to another soul in ages, it felt nice.

"So why are you out within this inhospitable bog, Morninglory." He Questioned, giving her the chance of small talk that she seemed to desire. It seemed only fair since she had stuck with him for this long, most cats became annoyed and hissed or left entirely very few ever put up with his attitude. It was rather refreshing to find a cat who would willingly hang around even though he behaved like such a flee bitten piece of crow food.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:41 pm

"That makes sense."she smiled. Morning looked to the male as he asked why she was in the bog. "To clear my mind of all the things going on around me."she said. "You'd do that too if you were busy."she chuckled. Morning sat on the branch and waited patiently for how Silent would react.
Back to top Go down
Silentstreak

Silentstreak

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:07 am

The male cocked his head at her remark. "And who is to say that I am not busy?" he replied, "The life a Rogue is not all that quiet or as glamorous as you may believe, I do in fact have to constantly move and remain alert or else I will die/ There is no rest for the loner." The tom's tail twitched back and forth in amusement the first sign of any such emotion entering his system or eyes in a long time.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:10 am

"I guess rogues have just as much hardship as us clan cats."she said. "It was nice chatting. I'll leave you to your own business now."she smiled. "Goodbye."she said flicking her tail as a wave. MorningGlory jumped down from the tree and padded away as the fog thickened, she disappeared from eyesight.

-exit thread-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Damp { All Welcome }   Wet and Damp { All Welcome } Empty

Back to top Go down

Wet and Damp { All Welcome }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All For One :: Lowlands :: Lost Bog-
Jump to: