All For One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cat Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Setting
Cat Breeds
Joining Form
Getting Started
The AFO Code{rules}
Creating Your Character

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Clans & Tribes
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1

Create a Clan or Tribe
Copy Right
The site; All For One (c) Adderstar & Snowstar
The plot, rules, and setting (c) Adderstar
Coding (c) Prospective code owners and Forumotion Support
Skin (c) Skin Creator
Banner and Main Graphics (c) Adderstar
All Characters, Posts, and Graphics (c) to their respective owners
Affiliates

Sister Sites

Free As A Bird

Affilates

The Fate of FiveSherwoodForestfree forum

Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silentstreak

Silentstreak

Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome} Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome}   Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome} EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:51 pm

The gentle babbling of the spring filled the air as crystal clear water tumbled over pebble and stone, pulled along by the forces of gravity. A leaf turned bright red that had reached the end of its life drifted lazily down from the sky to rest in the water where it was swept away, spinning and twirling in the current passed the tom's paws as it watched the peaceful scene unfold. It had been some time since he had taken the time to stop and admire a scene such as this, to enjoy a moment of peace and relaxation. The life of a rogue was a hard one at best, he was lucky to have survived this long, able to find enough prey to sustain his physique, but the warm weather was failing as leaf fall continued on, the leaves falling from trees the wind growing colder as Leaf bare approached like a stalking badger ready to strike.

Lifting his gaze from the flowing water the tom sighed, the snow would make life harder then ever he would be lucky to survive within any shelter. He would have to return to the twoleg place, there he knew he would find shelter and a source of food even if it meant feeding off of twoleg scraps. Again Silentstreak found himself contemplating the possibility of joining a clan, his chances of survival would increase that was for sure but he had watched the clan cats and heard of their customs from their own mouths. Along with these and the fact that he would be among such a large crowd deterred him from simply marching to their camp and requesting to join. Still, he knew his father had been a clan cat, the moves and skills he now used and had perfected were of clan origin, even the blood within his veins contained it's traces. Perhaps he was to one day join a clan if not simply for the sake of survival but because the structured community called to him.
Back to top Go down
http://freeasabird.forumotion.com/
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome}   Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome} EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:28 am

Snowstar was walking towards the spring when he caught a strange scent. He stopped and opened his mouth to get a better whiff. As he drank in the scent, he discovered that it was a rogue. The large Frostclan leader got into a crouch, his belly barely above the ground, and began creeping very slowly and quietly towards the scent.

When he got close he peeked through the grass, catching sight of the rogue. He slowly crept out of the grass and said in a commanding voice, "What are you doing so close to clan territory rogue, aren't there better places for you to be?" The leader was still in a crouch, glaring at the stranger and waiting for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Silentstreak

Silentstreak

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome}   Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome} EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Silentstreak let out a deep sigh as the voice of some tom who believed it was his place to question him reached his ears, turning around the rogue gave the white male a bored look an eye brow raising as if to say "seriously". "Since when does it matter whether or not I am near a clan so long as I do not cross your border, last I checked this area was a good distance away from any clan even your's grouchy whiskers." He said, by now the tom had rose to all fours his tail swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome}   Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome} EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Snowstar was a bit surprised at the rogue's reaction, but not much. He stood tall, not letting his guard down. "Even so, there is no wind, you should have been more alert and been able to catch my scent." The large leader slowly went closer to the stranger, not taking his eyes off of the smug cat.

(Sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Silentstreak

Silentstreak

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome}   Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome} EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:48 am

“Just because I did not jump or hiss does not mean I did not know you were near.” Silentstreak said, standing his tail waving back and forth as he watched this proud tom approach. He did not back away, even though this white feline was larger than him although he did balance lighter on his feet, his storm colored eyes returning the other tom’s stare. He was quite ready for a fight; he had taken on many cats that were larger than him although he had never fought a clan cat before. It would be rather interesting to face a feline that hailed from a clan, who knew perhaps this annoying tom belonged to his father’s old clan. It would do him good to test his skills against a cat such as this, he needed to stretch his muscles get his heart pumping a scuffle would be the perfect thing; if this flee bitten fur ball was tom enough to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome}   Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome} EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:30 pm

"You dare challenge a clan cat?" Snowstar growled, getting ready to pounce at any moment. The leader hadn't lost to many rogues, and he didn't plan to add another loss to his list now. "Don't get overly confident rogue. If you plan on having a battle, victory will not come easy." The large white tom hissed. "If you are wise, then you will back down now."
Back to top Go down
Silentstreak

Silentstreak

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome}   Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome} EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:06 am

The tom gave a roll of his stormy eyes. "Was it I who came upon a stranger and began to threaten him when I had no grounds to do so, was it I who made aggressive advances toward that said stranger." The tom said," No, I merely stated the obvious it is you who has chosen to take offense to my words." The rogue remained where he was, he would not back down to this dumb tom's threats. "As for whether or not you being a clan cat makes you any different from me it does not, for all you know I could be a trained Warrior who has left a clan fighting the entire forest to survive every second of the waking hour unlike you who relies upon your underlings to keep you alive."

His voice remained calm, although at times it changed to an expression of duh. "So mister clan cat, you are the one who is being over confident and I suggest you do not make threats until you have taken the time to observe and understand your enemy who has not committed any offense towards you or your clan."
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome}   Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome} EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Snowstar hissed as he stood up. "I would not be Frostclan leader if I relied only on my warriors to stay alive." In all of Snowstar's years, he had never met such an infuriating cat. But although that was true, he could see this stranger's point. "But other than that, you are correct. You are not on Frostclan territory, and I apologize for acting out of place." The large white tom turned and began padding away, but stopped after a bit, saying, "But If I do catch you on my territory, you will not leave unharmed." And with that, the leader padded away, still watching the rogue out of the corner of his eye.

-Exit post-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome}   Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome} Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiet Contemplations {All Welcome}
Page 1 of 1