All For One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cat Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Setting
Cat Breeds
Joining Form
Getting Started
The AFO Code{rules}
Creating Your Character

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Clans & Tribes
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1

Create a Clan or Tribe
Copy Right
The site; All For One (c) Adderstar & Snowstar
The plot, rules, and setting (c) Adderstar
Coding (c) Prospective code owners and Forumotion Support
Skin (c) Skin Creator
Banner and Main Graphics (c) Adderstar
All Characters, Posts, and Graphics (c) to their respective owners
Affiliates

Sister Sites

Free As A Bird

Affilates

The Fate of FiveSherwoodForestfree forum

Pondering under the stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowstar

Snowstar

Pondering under the stars Empty
PostSubject: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 am

Snowstar had been lying in his nest trying to sleep, but he couldn't. He was still thinking about how Silvermoon had acted earlier, and wondering what it was all about. So he just lay there, looking out at the stars. It was a very clear night. Not a cloud in the sky, so you could see all the stars. The large white tom sighed. There was no way he was going to be able to sleep. So he stood up and padded out of his den.

Snowstar sat in the middle of camp, looking up at the stars and still thinking about the same thing as he had been in his den. He didn't think that they had any secrets before. Maybe this really wasn't anything large...no, it definitely wasn't something small. The white cat sighed again .
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:15 am

MorningGlory yawned as she came out of the medicine cats den. The she cat glanced at Snowstar. She pounced on his tail. "What'cha doing?"she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Snowstar jumped as he felt something pounce on his tail. He whipped his head around, and relaxed as he saw that it was only MorningGlory. "Oh," he began, looking back up at the sky. "I'm just thinking." The large tom slowly shook his head. "It's nothing, though." He turned his gaze back to MorningGlory. "But might I ask why you are awake?" He chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:30 am

MorningGlory chuckled. "I am not too sure."she said. "But I always wake up in time to see the moon surrounded by stars in the sky for some reason."she said. MorningGlory smiled. "I always enjoyed this view."she said.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Snowstar smiled back at MorningGlory. "Yes, it is quite beautiful," he said. He stood up and stretched before padding over to the fresh-kill pile. He picked out the fattest squirrel that he could find, although it was still quite scrawny, and padded back over to MorningGlory. "Here," he said, dropping the squirrel at her paws. "You're probably hungry. Sorry it's so scrawny, but there isn't much for them to eat in Frostclan territory, you know."
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:21 pm

MorningGlory looked at the sky once more before she turned her head back to Snowstar. She took the squirrel happily. "Thank you."she said. The she cat took a few mouthfuls. "You want some?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Snowstar shook his head and sat down. "No thanks. I'm not that hungry." He watched the she-cat for a moment, before turning away and staring into the distance, thinking again. He sat there for a while, but his thoughts were broken when one tiny snowflake fell into his vision, and to the ground. The white tom looked up at the sky once again. "Oh," he said. "It seems as though a few clouds have come." He watched as a few more delicate snowflakes fell through the night air.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:35 am

MorningGlory finished the vole and looked up. "How nice."she smiled. "You aren't called Snowstar for nothing."she said as she stuck her tongue out at him. She caught a snowflake on it at the same time. "How pleasant."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Snowstar watched as more snowflakes began to fall. "Yes," he replied. "And I always have loved the snow. It's so beautiful and so...so peaceful." He curled his fluffy white tail around his paws. "And it also helps that my pelt is pretty much pure white," he said sarcastically. He smiled as a tiny snowflake landed on his nose, and quickly licked it off. The white tom remembered when his mother had decided to call him Snowstorm when he would become a warrior. It was when a terrible blizzard swept through the Frostclan territory when he was just a kit, and had wiped out much prey, causing the death of some of the clan cats.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:17 am

"Mine as well."she chuckled. The she cat wrapped her tail around her paws. "How nice."she purred. "Apparently, I'm only comfortable to purr around you."she said as she rolled her eyes. "I guess that makes you special."she stuck her tongue out at him again.

Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:26 pm

"Oh MorningGlory, I'm flattered," he joked. "I am quite the special cat, you have to admit." His smile grew as he heard the rare sound of MorningGlory purring. "The cat to hear you purr is quite the lucky one, that's for sure. It is a very rare thing." He yawned and shook himself, fluffing up his fur so that he looking a giant fluffy snowflake.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:00 am

MorningGlory smiled. "Sarcasm will infiuriate me."she joked. She stiffled a laugh. She couldnt help but burst out soon after. "Oh how i would hate if you did that while in camp."she said. "I would not like suddenly laughing and let everyone look at me."she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 pm

(I am so sorry not getting on in so long! I keep getting distracted by other things)

Snowstar laughed again. "Haven't you noticed? The clan always stares at you strangely, every single day," He said playfully. "I guess you're as oblivious as Blossomkit was." The leader of Frostclan had not laughed in a while. There had been too many things going on to sit around making jokes. But here, in the middle of the night, nothing was happening. Nothing that kept them from having a good time.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:29 am

A soft but playful hiss escaped from Morning's mouth. I could surely not care less for what the clan thinks of me."she said, arrogantly lifting her head. "Hmph. They'll have to deal with me for a while th- Hey. What do you mean oblivious?"her hackles raised. "You are a cheeky, cheeky, cat. You know that?"she stated. Morning flicked her tail in slight annoyance.

Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Snowstar had been enjoying himself, but slightly jumped at MorningGlory's unexpected reply to his last comment. "Whoa, easy," he said, standing up. "I didn't mean to offend you. I was just trying to joke around with you." Once in a while, Snowstar would fail with his words. This, obviously, was one of those times. He thought that perhaps MorningGlory would end this conversation soon.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:12 am

She fluffed up her tail, curling it around her paws. "You don't have to apologize. Your not the one who is wrong here. But I'm not saying that I am."she said the last part in a slightly softer tone. She remembered, Morningkit, her old name. Morningkit, the tiny kitten who had loved to jump into a pile of autumn leaves yet was always found at the very bottom, snuggled up to a bundle of it. She had also remembered her second name. Morningpaw, the cat who had fell into the river and had been fortunate enough to have had hooked herself on a fallen branch, the youngest and smallest apprentice of all.

MorningGlory was pulled out of her thoughts. "You know, sometimes, I just wish to go back to the past and return as a warrior instead,"she had said out loud without knowing.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Snowstar withheld a sigh of relief as MorningGlory calmed down. He smiled slightly at what she said and sat down once again. As MorningGlory fell silent, the white cat lifted his head to gaze over the wall of camp and at the moon and the stars up in the night sky. Sometimes, clear up here in the snowy mountains, the sky got so clear that it seemed you could see every single star that was even there. Snowstar thought it was so beautiful, and often came out at night just to stare at them with wonder and amazement, and just let all of his problems slip away into the cold, night air.

Snowstar was yanked out of that bliss he loved so much when MorningGlory continued talking, 'You know, sometimes, I just wish to go back to the past and return as a warrior instead,' she said. Snowstar smiled and replied, "Yeah, but you are wonderful as a Medicine cat, and no one could ever replace you there. And, also, don't you like the way your life is, the way that you are?" He inquired, listening closely to hear her response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pondering under the stars   Pondering under the stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Pondering under the stars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All For One :: Frostclan Territory :: Frostclan Camp-
Jump to: