All For One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cat Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Setting
Cat Breeds
Joining Form
Getting Started
The AFO Code{rules}
Creating Your Character

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Clans & Tribes
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1

Create a Clan or Tribe
Copy Right
The site; All For One (c) Adderstar & Snowstar
The plot, rules, and setting (c) Adderstar
Coding (c) Prospective code owners and Forumotion Support
Skin (c) Skin Creator
Banner and Main Graphics (c) Adderstar
All Characters, Posts, and Graphics (c) to their respective owners
Affiliates

Sister Sites

Free As A Bird

Affilates

The Fate of FiveSherwoodForestfree forum

Getting fresh air

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowstar

Snowstar

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Snowstar padded over to the edge of the cliff and looked down the steep rocks. If a cat hadn't done it many times, it would be very dangerous to try climbing down. But for the Frostclan cats, it was no problem. He sat down and looked around. There was nobody except for him there. A bird singing its song up in a tall pine tree broke the silence as he took in the beautiful scents of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 pm

MorningGlory sat in the bushes. Truth? She had a fear of heights. The she cat saw Snowstar and quickly rustles the bush to show she had acknowledged his arrival. The male knew perfectly well she was afraid of heights.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Snowstar turned his attention to a bush that had just rustled, and he caught a familiar scent. "Hello MorningGlory," he said in a calm, friendly tone, padding over to the bush and peeking inside. "What brings you here? I know this is your least favorite place in Frostclan territory." He stepped away from the bush, but also away from the cliff so that MorningGlory could emerge away from the cliff that she was afraid of.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:38 am

"Not much."she said. "I was actually looking for herbs but found you instead."she said. The she cat then slowly crept out, not attempting to look down the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:48 pm

"Well, isn't it better than what you were looking for?" Snowstar joked. He glanced at the cliff and thought maybe they should move even further away from it. "Do you want to move, or are you okay? I know you don't like the cliff." He took a sidestep away from the steep drop and watched MorningGlory, waiting to see if she would want to move or stay where she was. He was fine either way.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:19 pm

"I-I'll stay."she said. She winces as she looked down. "Ever since I was a kit? Remember? I almost perished here."she said. "But you and Blackpaw helped me."she said. Her eyes looked deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:38 pm

A sudden feeling of sadness shot through Snowstar as the memories flashed through his mind. "Yes... I remember..." he whispered. He remembered how his once apprentice, Blackpaw, had given his own life to save Morningkit. "Blackpaw was the bravest cat that I have ever met. And the memory of him will always last in Frostclan." Snowstar shook his head to clear it, and looked back at MorningGlory. "But the important thing is, you were saved, and you are the greatest medicine cat in all of the clans." He smiled at his friend.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:33 am

MorningGlory sighed. She remembered the black tom. She heard Snowstar's compliment and smiled. "Thank you."she said. "Between you and I, I'm actually glad you took the deputy spot from the ambitious Spineshell."she said. "Who knows what he would do if he became a leader."she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Snowstar nodded. "I remember that scoundrel," he said bitterly. "He was bad news. No one could trust him." He sighed and looked up at a bird as it flew above their heads. "Speaking of deputies," he said, looking back at MorningGlory. "We still need another one for Frostclan. I need someone to help me take care of the clan. It is not easy to do on my own. We also need more warriors. The clan has grown small over the years." The Frostclan leader looked up at the white clouds as they rolled across the sky.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:24 pm

"Yeah. No one has been rather.....active or such lately."she sighed. The she cat chuckled. "I still remember when you wandered into that voles burrow with me."she smiled. "Oh boy those rodents were about the same size as us kits at that time."she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Snowstar laughed a bit as MorningGlory brought up that time from their kithood. "yeah, I remember that as well," he said. "My nose hurt for almost a moon after that. Those creatures' teeth are small when you are larger than them. But when you're the same size as them, it hurts." Snowstar couldn't believe how fast the time went by. "Wow..." he said quietly. "That was so long ago, but it seems like only yesterday..."
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:37 am

"I remember from yesterday that you liked that she cat."she chuckled. "Eh...Blossomkit, right?"she asked. "Oh man, you should have seen the look on your face when you were near her. The medicine cat started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:49 pm

"Yeah, well," Snowstar chuckled. "That was a long time ago. And I don't even think that she notice me. She seemed quite oblivious. And I also still remember you going around telling everybody when I specifically asked you not to...come to think of it, you never did listen to me when we were kits, and you would me so mad. But for some reason...you were still my best friend..." He smiled mischievously. "But at least I was able to get revenge because you thought that Thornkit was so handsome," he said.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:21 am

MorningGlory chuckled as she remembered Blossomkit's face as she told everyone that Snowkit had a crush on Blossomkit. Blossomkit really was oblivious to the countless announcements. "Sometimes, I wondered if she was deaf."she said. Then at the mention of Thornkit she perked her ears. "Sh-Shut up."she said, blushing and embarrassed. "Th-That was a long time ago too."she said. "He's a warrior and I'm a medicine cat."she grinned. "There is no way."she chuckled.

(Lawl. What is Snowstar and MorningGlory's relationship? XD tongue)

Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:20 pm

(lol I know right XD)

Snowstar laughed. "It may have been a long time ago, but I remember it like it was just yesterday," He said. "Also how I told not only all of Frostclan, but all of the the other clans at the gatherings," he added. "I have to say that I got you better than you got me." The Frsotclan leader swished his fluffy white tail back and forth, still remembering all the times from their past. Good and bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting fresh air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting fresh air   Getting fresh air Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting fresh air
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All For One :: Frostclan Territory :: Perilous Cliffs-
Jump to: