All For One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cat Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Setting
Cat Breeds
Joining Form
Getting Started
The AFO Code{rules}
Creating Your Character

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Clans & Tribes
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1

Create a Clan or Tribe
Copy Right
The site; All For One (c) Adderstar & Snowstar
The plot, rules, and setting (c) Adderstar
Coding (c) Prospective code owners and Forumotion Support
Skin (c) Skin Creator
Banner and Main Graphics (c) Adderstar
All Characters, Posts, and Graphics (c) to their respective owners
Affiliates

Sister Sites

Free As A Bird

Affilates

The Fate of FiveSherwoodForestfree forum

What to do?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowstar

Snowstar

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: What to do?   What to do? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Snowstar padded into camp and looked around. It seemed as though he had arrived back to camp sooner than Silvertalon. He sighed and went over to the fresh-kill pile in the middle of the camp, sitting down and staring at it. The white tom shook his head. The pile was disappointingly small. It had been for a while now. "What to do?" He wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Silvertalon

Silvertalon

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:42 am

Silvertalon walked into camp, still fuming, and deposited his prey on the freshkill pile, whihc was pitifully low. The skinny mouse made not much difference, but at least there was a tiny bit of freshkill left. The silver tom looked up to see Snowstar. He chuckled. He must have taken the longer route while Snowstar took the shorter one. He waved his tail to the tom. They still had to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Snowstar looked over to see that Silvertalon had arrived. "What took ya?" He joked. But his enthusiasm didn't last long at all. He watched the warrior set down his fresh kill, then said,"We've got to be sparing of our food, and we must have more hunting patrols. Otherwise, we won't last long at at all." The white tom sighed and shook his head. Why would the Coyotes come clear up here? He wondered. There isn't as much food as further down the mountain. He waited for Silvertalon to come over, so together, perhaps they could come up with a plan. Hopefully, Sedgestep would arrive as well. Snowstar shook his head again. Another problem was that the clan was already so small.
Back to top Go down
Silvertalon

Silvertalon

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Silvertalon snorted at the freshkill pile and walked over to Snowstar. He settled down in front of the white tom and curled his tail neatly over his paws. Sighing, he decided to go over the better of things and give his opinions. "Our camp is well protected, so it probably won't be overrun by coyotes. Perhaps if we strengthen the brambles a bit more, they won't be tempted to break through. Our patrols should also consist of four to five cats, so a coyote won't try to attack. And maybe if our hunters went a little farther down the mountain we'd have a bit better luck at catching our prey, since the coyotes only seem to have come up here in the higher areas....I do wonder why they chose this elevation, though," he said.

Then, a thought came to him. "What if they have cubs? There are fewer predators up here, so it would be safe to raise a litter of coyote pups," he realized. Panic started to rise in his throat, making his paws feel light. "But then what? Maybe if they run out of prey and they see that we'll put up a fight and be a threat to their cubs, maybe they'll leave," he offered. He knew it was a small chance, but it was the only hope they had. Could they drive out a whole family of coyotes protecting their home and cubs?
Back to top Go down
Sedgestep

Sedgestep

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Sedgestep padded into the camp, having finished her hunt with Snowstar earlier; she was still surprised that there were coyotes. Sedgestep had stayed outside of the camp after that, however, and was just returning now. The orange she-cat sat down nearby the other two cats, her ears perked as she listened to Snowstar and Silvertalon discussing what to do. "If the coyotes do have cubs, they may be harder to get rid of; I'm not sure, though coyotes may be rather defensive of their young, so we would need to have a plan to be prepared if we attacked them and that's the case" She said, deciding to join into the conversation. "I think that having larger patrols would be a good idea as Silvertalon said, as well as having more patrols like you said Snowstar. There may be more prey on the lower side of the mountain as well; it could be a good idea to try hunting there." Sedgestep said in agreement with Silvertalon.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:15 pm

(Sorry guys. Distractions, you know)

Snowstar listened to Silvertalon speak, but when he was about to reply, Sedgestep entered the camp as well. He nodded to the she-cat and listened to her ideas as well.
"All of those ideas must be put into process," he replied when they were both done talking. "And we will start by reenforcing the walls of the camp. Our camp is the only place we have protection from the threat of the Coyotes. If they break in, we'll have no chance." The Frostclan leader stood up and took a large whiff of the air. Thankfully, there was no scent of Coyotes, but they would still have to hurry. "Quick, as Silvertalon said, we must strengthen the brambles! The camp is our only hope"
Back to top Go down
Silvertalon

Silvertalon

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Hearing the urgency in Snowstar's voice sent a shiver up Silvertalon's spine. It was life or death now. The silver tom started for the brambles, making sure to strengthen the weak spot first. He took some of the brambles that poked out, and with delicate paws, intertwined them with the others. They would need more to tie in with the old brambles.

Looking over to Sedgestep, the tom swished his tail. "I think we need some more brambles. Could you go, or shall I?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:08 am

(Hey guys, Adderstar or I have got to make a thread for this, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm going somewhere for about a week and a half. I might have internet where I'm going, but I'm not sure. Just in case, see ya!)
Back to top Go down
Sedgestep

Sedgestep

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:46 pm

[I'm really sorry I hadn't replied sooner!]

Sedgestep's olive green eyes turned to Snowstar as he started to speak, listening to what he said. Reinforcing the walls of the camp sounded like a good idea; it was true that the camp was the only protected place. Segdestep opened her mouth, scenting the air for any scent of coyotes; she didn't scent any at the moment. She glanced over to the brambles of the camp, seeing Silvertalon begin to strengthen them; upon hearing his words, Sedgestep looked out towards the camp entrance before looking back to Silvertalon. "I could go find some brambles quickly." The she-cat said, nodding before she padded just outside of the camp, glancing around for any sign of brambles. She managed to find some rather close by, and, careful not to hurt her paws, Sedgestep pulled out some of the sharp-edged plant. The orange she-cat nodded to herself, grasping the brambles in her paws and she padded backwards, back towards the camp. Sedgestep placed the brambles over near Silvertalon, panting slightly. "Here you go." Segdestep said, flicking her torn ear towards the brambles, as she grabbed some between her paws and began to help with strengthening the camp walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All For One :: Frostclan Territory :: Frostclan Camp-
Jump to: