All For One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cat Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Setting
Cat Breeds
Joining Form
Getting Started
The AFO Code{rules}
Creating Your Character

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Clans & Tribes
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1

Create a Clan or Tribe
Copy Right
The site; All For One (c) Adderstar & Snowstar
The plot, rules, and setting (c) Adderstar
Coding (c) Prospective code owners and Forumotion Support
Skin (c) Skin Creator
Banner and Main Graphics (c) Adderstar
All Characters, Posts, and Graphics (c) to their respective owners
Affiliates

Sister Sites

Free As A Bird

Affilates

The Fate of FiveSherwoodForestfree forum

Patrolling the Duskclan Borders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowstar

Snowstar

Patrolling the Duskclan Borders Empty
PostSubject: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:32 am

Snowstar padded over to the Duskclan border and slowly looked around. There didn't appear to be anyone else around. He lifted his muzzle and scented the air. There still didn't seem to be any sign of Duskclan, or anything threatening. The Frostclan leader then began walking along the border and renewing the scent markers.

(Kind of a short post, but there isn't much to write at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:39 pm

Swiftpaw had gone out early this morning from camp. As usual, the careless tom disliked being in crowded places and today preferred to be alone. He had left his home silently and unobserved, hoping to maybe do some hunting. But as soon as he had padded out the camp entrance, he had been discouraged to find that there was hardly even a scent of prey. "Figures since it's Leaf-bare." But still bored and refusing to head back the Apprentice had let his paws wander aimlessly, figuring he might as well explore a bit more. "One can never know his territory too well." He recalled hearing an elder once say, when he had been a kit in the Nursery. Swiftpaw was now surprised that his paws were now leading him towards the Borders. He was about to turn back when he caught the scent of another cat. The tom bristled his fur, preparing himself to see a Duskclan Warrior. But as he opened his mouth to taste the air, he realized that he recognized the scent. "I wonder what Snowstar's doing out here." The gray tom crouched down as in a stalking technique then began to pad forward silently.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Snowstar was almost completely finished checking the border and was soon going to head back to camp. He looked around once more, still seeing no sign of any danger. He then opened his mouth and allowed the scents of the mountains to waft inside, his ears perked for any sounds as well. And then, he thought he did catch something. Taking another whiff, the large white tom confirmed that he smelled another cat, but also that it didn't mean any danger to him or his clan. Snowstar turned and gazed across the border, pretending as though he never found out about Swiftpaw's presence. He prepared himself to dodge and counter the apprentice's attack.
Back to top Go down
Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Swiftpaw padded forward silently. He then saw Snowstar standing nearby, next to the border. Something about the tom's stance was off. Swift poked his head off and gazed at him, realizing that he must have expecting him. Annoyed, the tom burst out of the bushes and headed towards him.
(Short >.<)
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:41 pm

Midnight, the dark Bombay, was quickly passing through the territories. She normally stayed at the park, but she decided to go far and wide in her search for food. She was headed back to the park after catching a squirrel and eating it, and decided to walk along the borders, figuring the clans wouldn't mind too much. As she ran through, she was quickly stopped by a fight that seemed about to happen. She watched as one cat ran at the other, and she stooped down into the brush. Great, a territory dispute. She thought. She was going to wait until the cats parted to race through. Some of the Bombay showed through the brush, as it wasn't the best hiding spot. She hoped the two quarreling cats didn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:04 pm

(I think that Swiftpaw was just walking)

Snowstar turned when he heard the sound of bushes rustling, and saw Swiftpaw coming towards him. He smiled as the apprentice came over. "I see that you noticed I was aware of your presence." he said in a friendly tone. "That's very good. Though, I never have been very good at pretending." The white tom shook himself, temporarily making his fur fluff up before it settled back down, and he sat down. "You did very well at sneaking up on me. I didn't even hear a sound; I probably never would have noticed your presence if there was wind and it was blowing your way." He curled his fluffy white tail around his paws, a wide grin still on his face.

But Snowstar's merriment didn't last long, as he suddenly caught another scent in the air. This time, he knew that it wasn't another Frostclan cat; But it wasn't a cat from Duskclan either. It must have been Rouge.
"Swiftpaw," he said in a slightly urgent tone. "I believe we have a trespasser." The large white tom looked all around, his ears perked and his eyes searching for any sign of the stranger. Soon, he did spot her among the bushes. Honestly, not a very good hiding place, he thought.
Snowstar calmly glided over the snow to face the trespasser. "Rouge," he said in a commanding voice, holding his head high. "Do you know that this is Frostclan territory? You are trespassing on our land. State your business, or leave." The Frostclan leader stared at the Rouge, not taking his dark blue eyes off of her, awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Seeing that she had been spotted, the small, 7 moon cat stood and sighed. She knew she was going to be caught. She looked to the white tom with her yellow eyes, her pelt ruffled slightly by the wind. "I am merely passing through." She had been stopped by a patrol before and knew the questions the clan cat had asked her. "No, I didn't hunt on your territory, I didn't steal a kit, I didn't harm a clan cat, I'm not trying to claim any bit of your territory, and I want no quarrels." She said swiftly. She sat down, and flicked her tail around. She was annoyed, and wanted to get back to her perch at the park where the small two-leggeds were. It was a tree right next to the slide that held a perfect branch for a cat to sleep on. Plus, it normally had a leafy cover over head to keep the sun from overheating her. But, in the winter it's branches were bare, but that didn't bother her too much. "May I pass now?" She said, an annoyed tinge to her voice. She stared at the white cat, a displeased look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:26 pm

(Just a reminder about the rule on this site about the turn system. As the name states, it means we take turns posting in the order that the characters came into the role play. So, right now, the order will be Midnight, Swiftpaw, then me. And anyone else that joins will be in the system in the order that they came in)
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:10 pm

(Sorry! So it's Swiftpaw's turn?)
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:04 pm

(Yeah, that's okay. Now that you know, just make sure to post in order, and remember that if someone doesn't reply, that may be why. clown )
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:19 pm

(Okay, since it's been more than 48 hours since Swiftpaw replied, we're going to skip him and keep the role play going)

Snowstar frowned slightly at the Rouge's reply. It seemed as though she had already been stopped in a clan's territory before. He didn't like the she-cat's tone either.
"Tell me then," he said. "What reason do you have to be in our territory? I'm sure that you could get to wherever your destination is without taking a single step in Frostclan territory." The Frostclan leader watched the Rouge she-cat, waiting for a reply, curious as to why else she would be here.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:37 pm

The she-cat sighed. "I'd prefer it not take me over a day to go around. Going through is much faster, and I'm not normally stopped on my way back and forth." She blinked in annoyance, her tail flicking.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Snowstar was beginning to get annoyed with this cat. She came onto his territory, and now when he asked her questions, she was getting annoyed.
"Well," he replied, in a slightly less calm tone. "I'm sure that you know the clans' rule about trespassing, and that we do not take that rule lightly. So unless you were planning to join Frostclan, I must warn you that you cannot continue to come onto our territory anymore, because if we keep catching you here, you will regret it." The large tom kept his blue eyes fixed on the Rouge, making sure that he missed none of her actions. He hoped that it wouldn't come to what he had just warned her of, and that she would quit coming into Frostclan territory; but he would do it if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:45 pm

The normally calm and uncaring cat was getting angry. Her tail flicked much more rapidly, and she glared at the cat. She didn't take threats lightly. "I suggest you let me pass. And there is really no harm in me passing by. I don't hunt or harm anything, and I don't affect anything. Plus, I'm right on the border. How am I affecting anything at all really? I know you clan type and your rules, and I'm not breaking any of them. I'm passing through, causing no trouble. And don't threaten me clan cat. You will regret it." She half growled. She just wanted to get back to her tree, and was getting very angry at this mouse-brained clan cat.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:16 pm

(I realized I've been spelling Rogue wrong XD)

Snowstar was officially losing his temper now. This cat was ridiculous! She came into his territory, and she was now threatening him. "How exactly am I supposed to trust that you won't do anything? You are a total stranger, and you are not gaining any of my trust by threatening me on my territory. And I don't believe it wise to threaten a clan leader, who, unless you have some army of Rogues hidden somewhere, obviously has numbers on you. If I were you, I would leave without trouble while I still had the chance, and never come back." The white fur on his back stood on end as he crouched down, a low growl rumbling in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:41 pm

The cat hissed. She perked her ears at the word leader. She had no idea she was dealing with the leader. But this didn't faze her. The cat didn't out number her, because her cats were at their camp. She was here. "I meant no harm, and you made this escalate. I was simply passing through, I wasn't even going to talk to you, but you started the threats and rude words. So as fair as you may think you are, you're not. You are picking on the cat who doesn't have any friends to back her up, the one without a real home. The one who is weaker, less fed, smaller. So you may think you are the victim here, but really, who is? Think about it. You want to know why you know I won't do anything? Because you know my scent. I've told you where I live. If I did anything, you could easily find and kill me with one of your patrols. I don't have any friends like you do. I'm all alone in this cruel world. But you probably don't know the full extent of being thrown in the complete wilderness. When your simply a kit and you have to fight for everything, even just a scrap of prey. When every single second of your life is lived in fear. When every single time you turn your head, there is another threat stalking you. You don't know how horrible a loner's life is, and don't pretend to, clan cat." She said plainly. She no longer had any emotion in her voice, she was too upset to. Her body no longer held an aggressive stance, as she looked at the cat with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Snowstar listened closely to what the Rogue said next, and slowly shook his head before standing up at his full height again. This cat seemed to be forgetting that he had approached her so calmly at first, but oh well. Her story had softened him up. Snowstar had always been the kind cat who wasn't that easy to anger, and easily calmed down once he was. He sighed and said in a much calmer tone, "Alright Rogue; I do not believe that I was out of place in getting angry with you, but.... I suppose that I can allow you to come through here to get to your home, as long you promise me that you will not hunt here, or any of the things that you said you did not do earlier. And you also have to promise that you will not stray even ten tail lengths away from the border unless you absolutely have to. And I must warn you, if any cats from Frostclan catch you doing any of these things, then, unless you have a good explanation, you will be severely punished." Snowstar awaited a reply as a light snow began to fall around them.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:08 am

The cat sighed. It was about high time the cat realized how much trouble he was for her. "I'll be on my way then." She said, her voice still sounding annoyed. She looked at the cat angrily, then walked off. She headed back to her tree at what the twoleggeds seemed to call a park.
~Exit post~

Last edited by Midnight on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:44 pm

(Hey Midnight, don't forget to put in your last post in a thread that it's an exit post, so that everyone knows your character is gone)

Snowstar's gaze followed the Rogue as she finally left. He watched her until she was out of sight, then let out a sigh. Hopefully she'll stay true to those promises, he thought. He turned his gaze to Swiftpaw (Since he never actually left) and said, "let's get back to camp," before turning and padding away in the direction of the Frostclan camp.

~Exit post~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Duskclan Borders   Patrolling the Duskclan Borders Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrolling the Duskclan Borders
Page 1 of 1