All For One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cat Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Setting
Cat Breeds
Joining Form
Getting Started
The AFO Code{rules}
Creating Your Character

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Clans & Tribes
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1

Create a Clan or Tribe
Copy Right
The site; All For One (c) Adderstar & Snowstar
The plot, rules, and setting (c) Adderstar
Coding (c) Prospective code owners and Forumotion Support
Skin (c) Skin Creator
Banner and Main Graphics (c) Adderstar
All Characters, Posts, and Graphics (c) to their respective owners
Affiliates

Sister Sites

Free As A Bird

Affilates

The Fate of FiveSherwoodForestfree forum

Peace and quiet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Snowstar walked out of his den and looked around, the camp was quiet. He stretched and leaped off the rocks leading up to his den, then padded over to the fresh kill pile. He picked out a mouse from the pile and brought it to the corner of the camp, sat down and began eating.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:40 am

MorningGlory woke up. But she still stayed in her den. "I wonder what is going on today..."she said with a smile. She was always positive and happy-go-lucky. She poked her out of the den. She looked around only to see Snowstar. She went next to him and sat down. "Hey, it's really quiet today..."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Snowstar glanced at MorningGlory as she sat next to him and spoke. "Yes it is," he replied, "But it is still very early in the morning, I don't blame the others for not being up yet." (We're just going to pretend that there are more members than just the two of us) He finished his mouse and gestured toward the fresh-kill pile, "You must be hungry," the leader said to his clan mate before padding behind a snow covered bush and burying the remains of the mouse.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:02 pm

She smiled and lied down. "Nah, I am not hungry at the moment."she giggled.

(Short, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Snowstar padded out from behind the bush and nodded to MorningGlory before sitting down and beginning to clean himself, while he was doing so he spotted something out of the corner of his eye. He stopped cleaning himself and looked up. There, in the sky circling around their camp was a hawk. "This isn't a place we can hunt a hawk! Quick, get inside my den!" The leader ran over to his clan mate and nudged her forcefully, trying to get her on her feet and moving.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:03 am

"ok ok."she quickly ran to the den as she saw a hawk overhead. "what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Snowstar jumped up to his den and stood next to MorningGlory, then answered her question, "We wait until the hawk leaves, then when we think it has gone, I will go out and make sure." He looked out at the hawk and continued, "And while we are waiting, we must watch and make sure nobody comes out of their dens." The leader looked down at the empty clearing then back at the hawk. Snowstar was not overly fond of hawks. One had taken his sister when he was still a kit. The way he saw it, they were good for food, and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:43 am

"OK, what do we do INSIDE the den then?"she asked and eyed the hawk closely.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:54 am

Snowstar looked at MorningGlory. "We just stay hidden and watch the hawk and the camp while we wait," he replied before looking back at the clearing. He then saw the fresh-kill pile and got an idea. "Okay, the hawk will go after the fresh-kill pile, and when it does, we pounce on it." The leader looked back at the hawk, waiting for the creature to swoop down.

As soon as the hawk swooped down and took a mouse off the top of the fresh-kill pile, Snowstar came out of his den and onto the rocks at the entrance, then pounced on it right after it took the mouse. The hawk struggled to get him off, but he dug his claws into it and wouldn't let go. Eventually the creature fell to the ground, and Snowstar bit down hard on it's neck.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:57 am

"Oo, good timing."she said and slashed the hawk with her claws just in case it was still alive. "Luckily, no one got hurt n the process. Can't say the same for the hawk."she said.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Snowstar let go of the hawks neck when it stopped struggling and went limp. "Now we have more food for the fresh-kill pile," he said as he stepped off of the dead creature and began dragging it over to the fresh-kill pile. When he got it on the pile, he looked at MorningGlory, "Do you wish to eat something now?" he asked her, "I don't want my clan going hungry." He chuckled and waited for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:29 am

Her stomache growled. "Eh, ok."she giggled before getting a vole and eat it. She ate happily and finished it all.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Snowstar smiled as MorningGlory ate. He looked around camp and sighed. "Still, nobody but the two of us are awake," he said as he sat down and began cleaning himself. After a bit the leader looked up at MorningGlory, "Frostclan has no kits, I hope soon we will hear their playful squeals." He sighed again and got back to cleaning his tail.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:24 am

"They must have stayed up late or something."she said. And at the mention of kits, "Yeah, they are so cute."she giggled. "But they cause trouble often."she said. "I won't give examples."she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Snowstar finished cleaning himself and looked back at Morning. "Yeah," he chuckled, "That's true. I remember I was quite the trouble maker when I was a kit." The leader laughed and continued, "I remember one time, my mother turned her back on me for a minute, and when she turned back around, I was gone. My leader sent out a whole patrol to look for me. When they found me, I was right on the edge of the Perilous cliffs with a mouse in my jaws." He laughed some more.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:50 am

Morning laughed. "Seems you had better adventures than me at least."she chuckled. "Once, I decided to 'run away' and start a new life. I only went 5 feet away from camp when i felt homesick and ran back."she rolled on the ground laughing.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Snowstar laughed at what Morning said. "When I left camp, I was determined to catch a mouse for my leader, and I succeeded I guess." The leader curled his tail around his paws and continued, "My leader told me that was one of the fattest mice she had ever seen." He continued laughing as the memories entered his mind.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Morning chuckled. "That's was sweet of you I guess."she giggled. "And I think she was very proud of you too."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 pm

"I don't know," he said, "She sentenced me to the nursery for the rest of the day, but I think she was still happy." He flicked his ear as a fly landed on it, trying to shoo it away. The fly buzzed around his head, landing on his ears time and time again, until eventually Snowstar got fed up with it and snatched it in his mouth, right out of the air.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:57 am

"Well, all I can say is that you are a skilled hunter."she smiled. "And the clan is doing well so far. So, you make a good leader Snowstar."she said with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Snowstar smiled. "Thank you MorningGlory," he said, "I hope you are right." He looked at the warriors' den and said, "When some of the others wake up, (In other words, when we get more members) I'll assemble a patrol." The leader looked back at the medicine wolf. "Would you go check on the others, I want to make sure everyone is alright." (Just pretend that she went in there and everyone was okay)
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 pm

"Sure."she said. She poked her head into every den and returned. "All asleep but they are fine."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Snowstar nodded. "That's good to hear," he said. "I wonder why they would stay up so late." He wondered aloud. "Do you have any idea, MorningGlory?" The Frostclan leader questioned his medicine wolf. He hoped that his clan hadn't been up to anything he didn't know about.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:14 pm

"I have no idea if they even went to sleep late. Maybe they just haven't woken up?"she said. She flicked her fluffy tail and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:52 am

Snowstar looked at the warriors' den. "I don't think I've ever known anyone in a clan to sleep so late otherwise." He said. "But I still wonder why they would stay up so late." The leader looked up at the sky, pondering why his clan should stay up so late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace and quiet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next