All For One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cat Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Setting
Cat Breeds
Joining Form
Getting Started
The AFO Code{rules}
Creating Your Character

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Clans & Tribes
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1
Duskclanicon-1

Create a Clan or Tribe
Copy Right
The site; All For One (c) Adderstar & Snowstar
The plot, rules, and setting (c) Adderstar
Coding (c) Prospective code owners and Forumotion Support
Skin (c) Skin Creator
Banner and Main Graphics (c) Adderstar
All Characters, Posts, and Graphics (c) to their respective owners
Affiliates

Sister Sites

Free As A Bird

Affilates

The Fate of FiveSherwoodForestfree forum

Peace and quiet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Peace and quiet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:43 am

"I don't remember seeing them up."she said. "Maybe they are just... tired?"she huffed. She puffed up her fur and thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:56 am

"Perhaps," Snowstar said, looking back at MorningGlory. He let out a sigh, his air floating as steam into the cold morning air. "Well, I hope they wake up soon. I've got to send out a dawn patrol." The white tom stood and stretched, hoping he would see some of his clan-mates awake soon.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"mhmm."Morning nodded. She trotted of and sat down in the middle of the camp and sighed. Remembering the old memories of apprenticeship and other things.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Snowstar watched as an oddly colored butterfly fluttered past him and eventually out of sight. He then slowly walked over to the base of the rocks outside his den and jumped onto them nimbly. The white furred leader sat down and looked over the clearing, waiting for his clan to come out of the dens.
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:08 pm

MorningGlory smiled as the butterfly landed on the tip of her nose. She didn't chase it away. Instead, she examined it a bit before it flew off again. "Monarch."she said.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:08 am

Snowstar sighed. If I don't send out a dawn patrol soon, it will leave an opening for the other clans to attack, he thought. "What should I do?" The white furred cat wondered out loud. "I need at least one more warrior for a patrol."

(Sorry its so short)
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 am

(Meh, my posts are somewhat short as well)

MorningGlory looked to Snowstar. "Maybe someone could wake up in time."she replied. She smiled at the leader and looked for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:50 am

Snowstar nodded. "I hope so," he replied. "If nobody wakes up soon, I'll have to do it myself." He brought his back paw up to his ear and began scratching.

(This is ridiculously short, there's nothing to wright. Silvertalon or someone has to come in or I might have to lock this topic)
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:03 am

(Yupper doodles)

Back to top Go down
Snowstar

Snowstar

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Snowstar sighed and stood up. "Well, I'll be in my den if you need me." He said, turning around and walking into his den.

-Exit post-

(MorningGlory, you need to wright an exit post as well. You can make a thread in the leader's den if you like. Just make sure that if you do, to make it a private thread between you and I)
Back to top Go down
MorningGlory

MorningGlory

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:55 pm

(K XD)

MorningGlory padded away into the medicine cat den.

-Exit thread-
Back to top Go down
Silvertalon

Silvertalon

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Silvertalon padded into the camp warily. Though excited, he knew not to cause too much of a disturbance. Shaking his pelt without stopping, he sniffed around the camp for a few heartbeats, then ambled into the Warriors' Den.
-exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and quiet   Peace and quiet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace and quiet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2